16 storage sizes for rent
Small86 UNITS LEFTBEST PRICE* $ 49 **WEB ONLY
Save & Rent Now5' x 5' Unit Climate Control, Interior Third Floor, Roll Up Door
Save & Rent Now5' x 5' Unit Climate Control, Interior Second Floor, Roll Up Door
Save & Rent Now5' x 10' Unit Climate Control, Interior Second Floor, Roll Up Door
Save & Rent Now5' x 10' Unit Climate Control, Interior Third Floor, Roll Up Door
Save & Rent Now10' x 5' Unit Climate Control, Interior Third Floor, Roll Up Door
Save & Rent Now10' x 5' Unit Drive Up Access, Roll Up Door
Save & Rent Now5' x 10' Unit Climate Control, Interior Ground Level, Roll Up Door
Save & Rent Now7.5' x 7.5' Unit Climate Control, Interior Ground Level, Roll Up Door
Save & Rent Now12.5' x 5' Unit Climate Control, Interior Third Floor, Roll Up Door
Save & Rent Now12.5' x 5' Unit Climate Control, Interior Second Floor, Roll Up Door
Save & Rent Now10' x 7.5' Unit Climate Control, Interior Second Floor, Roll Up Door
Save & Rent Now7.5' x 10' Unit Climate Control, Interior Third Floor, Roll Up Door
Save & Rent Now7.5' x 10' Unit Climate Control, Interior Second Floor, Roll Up Door
Medium21 UNITS LEFTBEST PRICE* $ 112 **WEB ONLY
Save & Rent Now10' x 10' Unit Drive Up Access, Roll Up Door
Save & Rent Now12.5' x 10' Unit Climate Control, Interior Second Floor, Roll Up Door
Save & Rent Now15' x 10' Unit Climate Control, Interior Third Floor, Roll Up Door
Uncle John's RV Park is helping you find friendly locations in areas we do not serve.
The following facilities are NOT associated with Uncle John's RV Park!
Storage Customer Reviews
Storage Facility Amenities16 Amenities
- 24 Hour Cameras
- ADA Units
- Boxes & Supplies
- Bright LED Lights
- Carts & Dollies
- Climate Control
- Commercial Storage
- EZ Drive Thru
- Fire Detectors
- Online Bill Pay
- Online Rental
- Rental by Phone
- Tenant Insurance Available
- Unit Lights
Storage in McKinney, TX
Storage Units in McKinney, Texas
Are you in the market for storage units in McKinney, Texas? Then drop by our state-of-the-art new facility in McKinney. We’re excited to join your neighborhood after building a new location. Find us in the Eagle Point shopping area, just south of US-380, past the Walmart, and next to AutoZone. Wingstop, Ernesto’s, and MOOYAH are next door.
Ever since we started in 1994, our mission has always been to give our tenants the best and most efficient experience when renting from us. Our McKinney, Texas self-storage units feature EZ Drive-Thru. This allows you to drive your vehicle inside our concrete building and right up to your unit, protecting you from the Texas heat, cold, wind, and rain.
Our friendly and courteous staff might be our best feature, but we also offer gates with individual access codes for each customer. Our new facility also features; well-lit grounds, generously wide aisles, a climate controlled main building, several different sizes of units, and more.
Our special services and amenities include:
- 24-Hour Cameras: Being a good neighbor includes watching out for your possessions like they’re our own.
- Boxes & Supplies: Drop by the office any time to get more packaging supplies, tape, boxes, and locks.
- Carts & Dollies: Use flatbed dollies for free to move heavy things.
- Climate Controlled Units: Protect your paper, art, metal, vinyl, and more in these units, which use high-quality HVAC systems to avoid extremes of temperature and humidity.
- Commercial Storage: Do you own or represent a business? Use our commercial solutions to keep equipment and inventory out of the way until you need it. We can even receive packages for you!
- EZ Drive-Thru: Drive right inside our climate controlled, concrete building and unload your things right into your unit. Come inside and get out of the heat and wind—or the cold!
- Elevator: Our building is equipped with several large commercial elevators.
- Fire Alarms: We take fire seriously and carefully maintain our fire alarm network to protect your things—and your trust.
- Gated Entry: Our fully-gated facility is easy to access for our valued customers but as secure as possible against theft.
- More Cubic Square Feet: Get a lot more cubic space to work within EZ Drive-Thru units with extra-high ceilings.
- Music: Enjoy moving to the beat of great music!
- Online Bill Pay: Conveniently pay your bill from a smartphone or computer without needing to send in a check.
- Online Rental: Look through available units right from your smartphone or another device, and reserve it online for a discount.
- Rental by Phone: Give us a call to talk to a member of our friendly and courteous staff. They’ll answer all your questions and get things started for you.
- Tenant Insurance: Protect against losses with our A+ rated insurance—or bring your own.
Come to check out our new facility for storage units in McKinney, Texas or contact us today!
STORAGE UNIT PACKING TIPS
1. Label EVERYTHING
Nothing is worse than having a storage unit full of cardboard boxes full of your valuable items and realizing that you didn't label the boxes. Now you have no idea where anything is and you're digging through each box to find whatever it is you're looking for. Avoid this entirely by labeling all your cardboard boxes.
2. Create an aisle
Creating a walkway down the center of your storage unit can be especially handy when you are trying to make your way throughout the unit. Need something in the back? Just head right down the middle of the unit in your own red carpet walkway.
3. Heavier Items on Bottom
Make sure that when you are moving boxes from your truck into the storage unit that you move the heavier items in first. These heavier boxes filled with books or other sturdier, heavier items establish a solid base for you to place other lighter boxes without damaging your items.
4. Stick to Two Types of Boxes
Sticking to only two types of packing boxes allows you to create a sturdy base for your packing unit when you inevitably start stacking boxes. Make sure that the larger boxes contain heavier items to avoid crushing other boxes.
5. Wrap Your Breakables
Mirrors, glasses, bowls, plates, all breakable or fragile items should be wrapped in either bubble wrap or packing paper. This will help to prevent your valuables from breaking in either the truck on the way to the storage unit, or while moving things around within the storage unit.
6. Packing Refrigerators and Freezers
When you store your refrigerator or freezer in your storage unit, make sure that you defrost the appliance before storing it in the unit to make sure that your freezer or fridge doesn't leak throughout the unit.
7. Pallet the Ground of Your Unit
Laying wooden pallets on the bottom of your unit helps to keep your items off the ground. This precautionary step will make sure that if any water gets into your unit, it can't get any of your items wet.
8. Prevent Damage to Books
When packing books, use multiple smaller boxes rather than fewer bigger boxes to reduce book damage and make the boxes easier to carry. Lay books flat as to not damage the spine of the hardcover books in the box.
9. Wrap with Towels
Instead of using plastic to wrap your items, which can cause damage to certain stored items, wrap your items in old sheets or towels.
10. Utilize Empty Space
When you pack furniture like armoires, wardrobes, or dressers in your unit, fill the empty spaces of these furniture pieces with clothes or other boxes to save space.